Oooops ive just bought another Skoda

Pagan-Image

Well along with my vRS, i have just bought this little badger for my daughter as a first car.

IMG-20210420-WA0001.jpeg

IMG-20210420-WA0007.jpeg

20210420_143033.jpg

8000 miles and a little minter!

• Like 2

Its for my daughter to learn to drive in, its better to learn in a manual before you get too fat & lazy and have automatics :) . Oh and that drivers mat is definitely getting replaced :D.

Besides here in the UK if you learn in a manual, yu can drive both, if you learn in an auto you are not allowed to drive manuals.

Both my kids (now adults) learnt on manuals, which is very much the exception here. Most of their friends here would not have a clue how to drive one even though they are allowed to.

I think our state of South Australia is the only one here that does not segregate auto and manual driving certification which is a bit weird.

I'm sure your daughter will enjoy it.

While it was fortunately not a problem for our daughter, we would have been happier getting her one with as many safety features as your Citigo has.

• Like 1

The Colour Edition combo of this blue and the black accents make a really great looking little car. And this being such an easy car to drive should make it a joy to learn in. Lucky girl!:cool:

• Like 1