Can Someone ID this icon please

Exkiwi

46 minutes ago, Sparkybruce said:

I used to have that Icon greyed out with my previous 0156 software (even though I did not have the wireless charging option fitted). With the update to the 0278 software even that greyed out icon has been removed.

Thanks    Next question     What is VZE in Plain English

Ok - on earlier made cars they would display the wireless charging icon even if they didn't have that option fitted.

If you look in the center console bay where the two USB-C sockets are do you have a flat mat or one with a couple of tabs at the front?

(It might be that Australia spec includes the wireless charging as standard).

If your mat is a flat one then you do not have the wireless charging.

tech-3-400x225.jpg (400×225) (dealersolutions.com.au)

2 minutes ago, Sparkybruce said:

Ok - on earlier made cars they would display the wireless charging icon even if they didn't have that option fitted.

If you look in the center console bay where the two USB-C sockets are do you have a flat mat or one with a couple of tabs at the front?

(It might be that Australia spec includes the wireless charging as standard).

If your mat is a flat one then you do not have the wireless charging.

tech-3-400x225.jpg (400×225) (dealersolutions.com.au)

Got that sorted as I have the phone charging but havent used it    Now I would like to know  what VZE means

46 minutes ago, Sparkybruce said:

Ah - are you referring to Traffic sign recognition?

( After a quick search through the forums for VZE)

Yes I wondered what it means exactly as am trying to get TSR in the AID and it wont quite work.

Have got it in the Nav map in the MMI but not in the dash

Ah - it sounds like you are in the same situation as me.

I can get the satnav to display the speed limit through one of its settings - and I get a speed sign on the satnav screen - but nothing in the virtual cockpit.

For me I think that is because I do not have that option.

I can however add a traffic sign tab into the home screen which shows extra signs (though I'm not 100% sure that it is reading signs - or getting them from the GPS location).

The Satnav screen only shows speed limit signs - but from the home tab I also get traffic lights and lane narrowing's which do correspond with actual road signs. The traffic light signs only show up as I drive past them though.

10 hours ago, Sparkybruce said:

Ah - it sounds like you are in the same situation as me.

I can get the satnav to display the speed limit through one of its settings - and I get a speed sign on the satnav screen - but nothing in the virtual cockpit.

For me I think that is because I do not have that option.

I can however add a traffic sign tab into the home screen which shows extra signs (though I'm not 100% sure that it is reading signs - or getting them from the GPS location).

The Satnav screen only shows speed limit signs - but from the home tab I also get traffic lights and lane narrowing's which do correspond with actual road signs. The traffic light signs only show up as I drive past them though.

So how do you do all that????