vRS19TD's Fabia vRS

vRS19TD

Yep...covered whole of UK, Highlands & Islands etc..

My Fabia is soon to hit 110k though.

Thats been everywhere :D

I don't mind the high mileage so much when i know i've been places like Scotland, Wales, Devon, Isle of Wight, etc. I need to go back to the Lake District though, i haven't been there with this car yet, so need to get some new pics. :D

The main journey that killed me was doing Garlieston (South West Scotland) to Fort William and back in a day. I had my Peugeot 206 then and the journey back was a nightmare after nearly 20 hours driving!! :rolleyes:
When i went to the Isle of Skye in the Fabia we travelled from Garlieston again and stayed over 2 nights so it broke the journey up a bit. :cool:

That must have been a heck of a journey each day!!

I miss Garlieston. It was a nice location to be based but, after my mate died, his wife sold the Cottage. :(

I've never been to Edinburgh but would love to go at some point. :cool:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you have such good luck with the weather? Lol

lol In the Wales November 11 pictures, you can see it had been raining but i didn't get out the car at that point!! ;)

I also tend not to take pictures that often when it's raining, otherwise you get raindrops on the lens. :)

• 2 weeks later...