vRS19TD's Fabia vRS

vRS19TD

Nice to see you've still got the car!

Yeah, still love it and don't want to change, as much as i do love the Octavia vRS. :D

Just starting to make a few little changes to it to add a little personal touch (or shamelessly rip off other peoples mods) ;):D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where abouts in Scotland were you looks like a great day!

The 1st picture was taken in Garlieston, the rest were taken overlooking Loch Bradan and on Stinchar Bridge in New Galloway forest, north of Newton Stewart and through Glen Trool village. There's been a few changes in the forest since i last went there, which was about 6+ years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Where's the bloody pic of the armrest? Lol

lol I haven't got round to fitting it yet. I was only talking about it on Sunday to my gf that i'd fitted almost everything i wanted to the interior, i just had to fit the armrest and rear interior lights. I think i'm putting them off because it seems like it's going to be difficult!! :| :D

• 2 weeks later...