anyone knows what's the cause ? 

Are you wheel-spinning?

Check all your car stalks or menu settings, otherwise. -

HAL9000.thumb.jpg.aadc3cf346e6e74aafef25e32bc87cc5.jpg

35 minutes ago, Himoon1245 said:

Hi I have some strange beeping when hard accelerating

and there is no indication light showing up on the dash 

anyone knows what's the cause ? 

Frankly no. There is a traction control light that would flash.

Sorry that attachment doesn't open for me, so more questions and info from you required..

Dash messages can come and go so quickly you don't always get a chance to see them, often a PITA distract from keeping your eyes on the road and driving.

If you don't see any panic (sorry) warning lights or messages then perhaps plugging in an appropriate VW enabled correct level scan tool might see a record of the incidents.

The ogres that are the computers can be quite timid and nervous and over sensitive, look at them wrong and they whimper, a bush that's 20 foot away at the side of the road frightens them or what it thinks is a white line or something in the middle or side of the road.

When you say accelerating hard what do you mean, from what initial speed, in what gear, on what surface?

Does this happen on the same place on a road or whenever you accelerate hard? 

Are you in Eco drive setting?

What's your engine and gearbox type?

I expect you have one of those bloody silly annoying  (whoops) electronic handbrakes and not the very old fashioned (reliable) mechanical types?

You've checked your tyre pressures (preferably with a reliable accurate (off-board) tyre pressure gauge?

Tailgate fully shut?

Checked all car stalks or menu settings?

There are so many more things to go bleep, bong or chime on a 2022 car, I'm out of ideas.

1 hour ago, nta16 said:

Sorry that attachment doesn't open for me, so more questions and info from you required..

Dash messages can come and go so quickly you don't always get a chance to see them, often a PITA distract from keeping your eyes on the road and driving.

If you don't see any panic (sorry) warning lights or messages then perhaps plugging in an appropriate VW enabled correct level scan tool might see a record of the incidents.

The ogres that are the computers can be quite timid and nervous and over sensitive, look at them wrong and they whimper, a bush that's 20 foot away at the side of the road frightens them or what it thinks is a white line or something in the middle or side of the road.

When you say accelerating hard what do you mean, from what initial speed, in what gear, on what surface?

Does this happen on the same place on a road or whenever you accelerate hard? 

Are you in Eco drive setting?

What's your engine and gearbox type?

I expect you have one of those bloody silly annoying  (whoops) electronic handbrakes and not the very old fashioned (reliable) mechanical types?

You've checked your tyre pressures (preferably with a reliable accurate (off-board) tyre pressure gauge?

Tailgate fully shut?

Checked all car stalks or menu settings?

There are so many more things to go bleep, bong or chime on a 2022 car, I'm out of ideas.

Hi hard acceleration from standing still

and when already driving 

on sport mode 

regular asphalt road

It's only happens on hard acceleration 

doesn't matter the road 

no eco option on fabia 2022 

I have in fact a mechanics handbreak 

haven't checked pressures

tailgate fully closed 

Regarding any menu options i don't think there are any 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Himoon1245 said:

no eco option on fabia 2022 

My 2022 Fabia displays an eco symbol on the dash when I'm driving carefully. 

But I understand what you're saying: it's not something that the driver can deliberately turn on.

I watched the video you posted on VLC on my phone and there was no audio, unfortunately.

5 hours ago, JFrankMiller said:

My 2022 Fabia displays an eco symbol on the dash when I'm driving carefully. 

But I understand what you're saying: it's not something that the driver can deliberately turn on.

I watched the video you posted on VLC on my phone and there was no audio, unfortunately.

Oh yeah the eco 2 cylinder mode 

haha 

no beeping only happens on sport mode 

and doing fast acceleration I added a YouTube link so you can hear it 

https://youtube.com/shorts/CRRygH0g7aQ?si=bC78-PKBnup1GQbD

Posted (edited)

It's not a 2-cyl mode on mine, because I have the 1L engine. I still see "eco" between my dials when I'm coasting down a dual carriageway, for example.

Thanks for putting it on YouTube. I hear it now. It sounds like it could be the tyre speed warning system, but I only played with tht once on mine and then turned it off again, so I don't have a really good memory of what noise it makes. Also, you would know if it was that because you would also get a visual warning between your dials when the tyre speed warning is triggered.

Perhaps someone who's been driving their Fabia longer than me will be able to help. I'm sure the YT video will help. Good luck. 🍀

Edited by JFrankMiller

2 minutes ago, JFrankMiller said:

It's not a 2-cyl mode on mine, because I have the 1L engine. I still see "eco" between my dials when I'm coasting down a dual carriageway, for example.

Thanks for putting it on YouTube. I hear it now. It sounds like it could be the tyre speed warning system, but I only played with tht once on mine and then turned it off again, so I don't have a really good memory of what noise it makes. Also, you would know if it was that because you would also get a visual warning between your dials when the tyre speed warning is triggered.

Perhaps someone who's been driving their Fabia longer than me will be able to help. I'm sure the YT video will help. Good luck. 🍀

Oh forget to mention 

I have the 1.5 150 hp engine 

also 

I have an aftermarket hud that shows speed maybe it's that 

Perhaps its the autopilot trying to bail out, do you get traffic speed restriction warnings, or perhaps the cruise control is set?

Just now, gumdrop said:

Perhaps its the autopilot trying to bail out, do you get traffic speed restriction warnings, or perhaps the cruise control is set?

Nope 

noting showing

2 hours ago, Himoon1245 said:

I have an aftermarket hud that shows speed maybe it's that 

Unless another owner/driver with the same year and spec of Fabia as you puts differently I suspect it might be that aftermarket hub, or perhaps some gear change warning or perhaps you have other car related stuff plugged into or in the car.  What else does the aftermarket hub record or show could it be one of the other items on there.

To me there was a two to three seconds delay between hard acceleration and bleeping.

Let us know when you find out what it is.

11 hours ago, Himoon1245 said:

Regarding any menu options i don't think there are any 

I think JFrankMiller and gumdrop more or less covered what I was meaning.

hard acceleration from standing still

Don't bother with that it's just wearing on parts and components and there are lots of cars that are more powerful and quicker no matter what you have - but if your tyres aren't inflated correctly that won't help.  I appreciate in that video you put up you were not being a hooligan but quicker driving isn't about always being faster or fastest, quick drivers are very smooth in their operating of the vehicle, so smooth a passenger might not realise how fast the car is going.  That's why low down and level progression torque in the car is better than peak power and high revs, it's about the feel of it not the numbers on a graph or under the dash needles. 

haven't checked pressures

What, you want to drive your car hard and you have not done all the driver checks and maintenance and on one of the most important components on the car, tut, tut. 😁 

Check the tyre pressures when they are 'cold' with an accurate reliable pressure gauge and at the same time check each tyre for tread wear, lumps bumps, cuts, etc..  Tyres effect the braking, steering, suspension, the road holding, car handling, comfort and noise, you want good tyres in good condition particularly if you are going to be driving hard or in a spirited manner.