Help with Thule roof bar fitting

Hi guys so I have a set off Thule roof bars that I have for my octavia hatch. The problem I have is the kit is stripped down and I can't find any straight forward instructions to build and fit them to the car . So I have 2x 127cm square bars with foot kit 754/480 and the rubber feet have 179 and 181 stamped on them. So the bigger brackets do they go to the rear with 181 feet and the shorter brackets to the front with 179 feet? Also what mark do I need to set the feet on the bar? Any help would be great full guys.

OK guys I eventually found Thule fitting instructions to see what parts go where etc. But the next question is I've no thule Allen key with it I'm assuming I can work away with the Allen key bit in my drill and is there any specific torque or the likes they have to be tightened to,

Careful when torquing them up. You want them to be just firm and not over tighten them or else you'll get four nice roof dents. This happened to me with a genuine Skoda roof bar set bought from a dealer and using the supplied tool. The tool vastly over-tightened the bolt (didn't click when torqued) and dented my roof. Skoda argued that it was user error and blamed me. I asked them to fit the bars to a car in their showroom using the tool supplied. They refused.