Octavia sport owners

Hi guys so I have myself a set off octavia sport bumpers which are like hens teeth to find. So I asked the question before but couldn't solve the problem in regards to a replacement tow eye cover. So nobody any where seems to have a replacement and skoda discontinued the sport kit parts back in 2020 with no old/new stock left anywhere. I have tried to source a couple of breakers and and can only find 2 (one of which I got the boot spoiler from ) but nobody has the tow eye cover available.  So i contacted switch happy (local to me) which import us spec parts and manufacture vw parts side skirts and spoilers etc who said they could help but would need a tow eye cover to use as a template so thats not going to work . I have also tried to contact a 3d print place to see if it's obtainable but again they would need one to scan. So any I can find is on cars for sale and for the obvious reason no one would be willing to lend me one to have a copy made off it. So I don't know if anyone out there has access to or owns a octavia sport or even if they know off a breaker close to them so I can track down a tow eye cover to have replicated or even buy off someone. Gimme a shout if anyone has any leads thanks guys.