TRAX 2006! (Sunday 03.09.2006 @ Silverstone) - Book Here!

DaveU

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put your name by 13 you superstitious person you! :rofl: You let me drive the seat when you were towing me, so you can't be totally oblivious to all bad luck. ;)

Nope I won't, I'm coming in the golf and I'd like to drive it there, 2 track sessions and the 20 miles home again! :P

As many as we can manage

Excellent.

A mate who I usually go to car shows with expressed interest going to TRAX this year, as it's pretty much the only car show in the UK I haven't ever been to. We'd usually end up on the SIDC stand in his car, but I fancy driving instead. He's back from holiday on Monday, so I'll sort it then.

Standard Fabs, and lurking members allowed? :o

Standard Fabs, and lurking members allowed? :o

This is getting tedious ;)

All (makes/models/male/female/children) are welcome, only condition being that the main contact is a BRISKODA member (so bringing of non-Skoda, non-BRISKODA, non-sociable mates is fine).

1) Jason - Devonutopia, 1 entry, 1 stand, 1 track £36.50 chq written and enveloped.

2) DaveU, (2 entry, 1 stand, 1 track, £46.50 cheque sent )

3) Q - 2x entry, 1x stand, 2x track (it's my birthday after all ) - cash will be handed over sometime next week if you can spare an evening?

4) Flatfourburble, 2 entry, 2 stand, 1 track.

5) bpm - 2 entry, 1 stand, 1 track.

6) Makefish - 1 entry, 1 stand & 1 track

7) dsmithmobile - 2 entry, 1 stand

8) Piv34uk - 2 entry, 1 stand....I will sign the cheque this time

9) Baker21 - Confirm numbers ASAP, 1 stand

10) Roo + Andy_CCR: 3 entry, 2 stand

11)Chris E- 2 entry,1 stand

12)Bengie - 4 entry(probably) 1 stand (or 2 if i'm allowed to bring my other other car for the track time )

13)

14) Boyced - 2 entry, 1 stand, 2 track time.

15) KTP - 1 Stand, 1 Track, Entry tbc

i enjoyed last year, wasnt very sociable as i was feeling ill and also missed my track time!! if i can drags some mates with me i'll make the trip down again :)

Did you actually read the whole thread?

Sorry Q, my speed reading course must have been a waste of time:D

If I can get the car off the Skoda stand onto the Meganesport stand, can I book just the track time with you lot. I fancy my chances better if there are people I know belting round the track, and lessening the odds of Corsa-boy braking late into the back of me etc!!!!! Of course I'll come and show my mug around the stand, would like a closer look at some of these cars I keep reading about anyway.

I'll consult SWMBO and then decide if it's one or two.

Ta,

You can't book standspace with us and then put your car on the Meganesport stand. Each stand has it's own number, and your car has to show that number in the windscreen. So it's kind of obvious if you are parking somewhere where you are not booked into.

Not sure about tracksession logistics though, maybe have a word with DaveU.

1) Jason - Devonutopia, 1 entry, 1 stand, 1 track £36.50 chq written and enveloped.

3) Q - 2x entry, 1x stand, 2x track (it's my birthday after all ) - cash will be handed over sometime next week if you can spare an evening?

12)Bengie - 4 entry(probably) 1 stand (or 2 if i'm allowed to bring my other other car for the track time )

13)

16) ncarring - 1 x stand, entry, track

13)

17) Maffu :: 3 x entry, 1 x stand.

Gentle reminder to all those people who have put their names down on the list:

Don't forget you need to actually pay for your tickets - putting your name down on the list is not enough to secure you a place! I have only received 5 sets of payments so far. As long as i receive your payments before the close date then you will get your tickets - i will be ordering based on payments received, not names on the list!

See first post for full details! :thumbup:

Don't forget you need to actually pay for your tickets - putting your name down on the list is not enough to secure you a place! I have only received 5 sets of payments so far. As long as i receive your payments before the close date then you will get your tickets - i will be ordering based on payments received' date=' not names on the list!

See first post for full details! :thumbup:[/quote']

Oops! All sorted now. Paypal'ed to you :thumbup:

You have until Saturday 5th August latest to decide how many tickets you want and to send in your payment as on the Monday 7th i'm ordering the tickets!

As long as he gets it before the 7th. And I'll bet you a double cheeseburger that there will still be people who have missed that deadline and still expect a place booked for them :(

Don't forget you need to actually pay for your tickets - putting your name down on the list is not enough to secure you a place! I have only received 5 sets of payments so far. As long as i receive your payments before the close date then you will get your tickets - i will be ordering based on payments received' date=' not names on the list!

See first post for full details! :thumbup:[/quote']

Payment now made.

Please let me know if the payment is incorrect.

9) Baker21 - 2 entry, 1 stand

13)

) Jason - Devonutopia, 1 entry, 1 stand, 1 track £36.50 chq written and enveloped.

9) Baker21 - 2 entry, 1 stand

13)

17)Thirdtimeluck - 1 entry (possibily 2), 1 stand & 1 track

18)Fluffmeister - 2 Entry, 1 Stand & 1 Track - Chq for £46.50 sent tonight (21/7)

19)Shifty - 5 entry, 2 stand and two track. Paypal sent.

According to this: http://www.traxshows.co.uk/tracktime.html we need a helmet and to tape up our headlights - is this correct? Does anyone have a spare helmet or one that I might be able to borrow?

What tape is good to tape up headlights? Gaffa tape? :confused: :confused:

Tape - buy a roll of insulation tape, 20p or something.

Helmet, if you are at the front of the queue for your track session, there is a portacabin at the end of the q area, the will let you hire a helmet, which i think is

Tape - buy a roll of insulation tape, 20p or something.

Helmet, if you are at the front of the queue for your track session, there is a portacabin at the end of the q area, the will let you hire a helmet, which i think is