2nd Hand Roomi 3 TDi -

As advertised in the classifieds in todays Newcastle Journal motoring supplement , thats the 1st time I've saw one for sale in the 'small ads' (looks like a trader , as theres an ad for a clio with the same mobile number in the same paper) , met blue , 1.9 TDI , Spec 3 , 8000 miles on a 56/2007 plate. How much was this car new? It seems to be quite cheap to me , unless residuals arent great on the Roomi??

No it didnt list any options in the ad , I think it was that light met Blue colour (pic was b&w so I cant be sure). I thought it was a decent price for that car/engine combo , I wonder how much the 1st owner has lost on it in such a short time , as the guy selling it will have put a mark up on it for sure!

I think that sounds like a good deal tbh. Just get it HPI'd (as with any car) to make sure theres no outstanding finance and its not been written off etc. You have the security of the remainder of the warranty at least, so buy in confidence! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
talking of Roomesters, do you see many around ????, i think ive seen two.

I have never seen one, other than the one which was loaned to me when the Vrs was in for a service.

The guys at the garage said that they are having a very hard time shifting them. Discounts abound, apparently.