This site is killing me

jonny 5

Remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap.

Or maybe a remap - hmmmm :rubchin:

Remap' date=' remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap, remap.

Or maybe a remap - hmmmm :rubchin:[/quote']

Got bored after 115 consecutive remaps then Nick ?

Sound advice though ...........I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say "You can't beat a Jabba remap"..............

yep Jabba is the way forward,had mine Octy vRS done and its FANTASTIC!!!!

best money i've spent for a long while,also had the dump valve changed and the boost controller fitted all done with the help of this site in being invloved in a group buy.

saved me over 85 quid in total.

they are very helpful and friendly at Jabba,you should come to the National Day as the Jabba Octy Estate 4x4 will be there and i'm sure someone will take you out in there Jabba'd car.

i will if no one else will,i'll take you out in mine!!!!

Alex

I've still got it at the moment, should be putting it in the trader soon.

It was runnig near standard engine, with a few minor tweeks. Green induction kit, forge DV, side exit exhaust, uprated carb (bigger jets and slightly enlarged venturi) Copper core radiator, silicon hoses, alloy carb top, Upped the boost abit to about 14psi, lowerd 35mm, 15in alloys, 285mm front disc's, braided brake hoses, cobra monaco bucket seat's, Grp N clutch, full respray in white, flushed boot, smoothed bumpers, open mouth grill, alloy spolier, quad headlights. That's about all I did to it, I was going to have the engine rebuilt to around the 220bhp mark this summer, but I've brought my skoda instead. My Renault was running around 140bhp, it was quick off the mark and it surprised a few more powerful car's, it would give my skoda a run for it's money off the mark to about 70mph.

Great little car, but built out of left over foil wrappers, nothing to it at all, which is on reason wny they are so quick.

Impressive list' date=' i recall a lot of people back in the day doing volvo 1.7turbo engine conversions. Dont suppse you got some pics of the micro machine?

Does it rattle alot?[/quote']

Aye there are still a few floating around in the RTOC, but we can get for power out of the 1.4 turbo lump and we don't have any extra weight over the front wheels which the 1.7 would do.