Jabba Vrs Awesome

ADTS4422

Hey People,

Plan To Get Octy Mk1 Vrs Re Mapped At Some Stage And Wondering Has Anybody Got An Opinion (!) On Awesome Gti? My Preferred Choice Would Be Jabba But Its A Bit Of A Trip From Ireland. Since Awesome Are In Manchester (closer To Ferry) Are They Worth It?

Cheers

Alan

Both are good, reputable tuners. Jabba gave me the cheapest quote for my replacement clutch, and Awesome were cheapest on my cam belt replacement. I don't think Awesome will disappoint you, but everybody should make a pilgrimage to Jabba at least once in their car's life.

in a word yes. you will not be dissapointed with the service, lad who did mine talked me through what he was doin, let me look over his shoulder an also while plugged in made some tweaks i asked for (central locking mod, clearing errors etcetc for free) great clean facilities and you get to meet sarah too! compared to tuning facilities ive been to before these guys as by far and away the most professional setup ive seen (never been to jabba cos it was too far!) they also took me out in a car with the mods i wanted to show me what it was like!

Oooooh I am filling up guys ;)

Thank you so much for them kind words , ooh and the technicians are not bad (dont make tea as good as me , and we wont go down the route of a skirt ;) )

But the main thing to take in to account is , make sure you go to a repitable place with people who have dealt with them , and also make sure that you can get hold of them if you have any problems

Jabba and also us (Awesome) are not going to be running off just yet

I know it has not helped , but hey if a cracking brew helps , I will put the kettle on ;)

We will look after you

Sarah

which is closest to newcastle?

oh and did you get any biccies with the tea too?? :-D

Oooh no , dont provide them , that is usually down to you ;)

Anything with chocckie on , malteesers eh Mr Grumpy ;)

Ha ha

Always great to meet Briskodians , new and old (not the age thing)

Sarah

Oooooh I am filling up guys ;)

Thank you so much for them kind words , ooh and the technicians are not bad (dont make tea as good as me , and we wont go down the route of a skirt ;) )

Sarah

I think the mention of a skirt would sway my decision straight away ! :D

My car had all it's work done by Jabba, but the previous owner lived a matter of miles away.

Since i've had it, i've had a few issues (nothing to do with Jabba)

But in the quest to solve the problems, both Luke and Carole at Jabba, and Kevin, at Awesome have provided much help to me at no cost.

From now on i would probably choose Awesome, because of the location (and good reviews) if i had to get more work done.

But then if i lived halfway between both, i'd be pushed for a choice ! :D

Her boss Andy has a good one of her as a sexy policewoman. Can't remember the thread, but he's already posted it. Try searching for posts by "AwesomeAndy".
There is also Andy who did one of me in the policemans uniform on the xmas rolling road we did last year

Didn't know I was Sarah's boss ;) , but I never like to miss an opportunity, so here we go....

Image001.jpg

I'm sure she will look forward to taking down your particulars!