New wheels on :)

Tech1e

A work colleague of mine had these wheels on his Mk3 Golf. He had got another set and asked me if I knew anyone who might like them. I said being as they would fit a Fabia I would take a piccie of them on my car and then advertise them for him.

Well I put them on and I love em, I think they suit the Fabia's chunky lines brilliantly so im keeping em :)

This does however mean that the 17" SEAT rims will be up for sale, open to sensible offers.

Pics..

?id=3911091&outx=600&oq=0

?id=3911087&outx=600&oq=0

?id=3911088&outx=600&oq=0

?id=3911089&outx=600&oq=0

?id=3911090&outx=600&oq=0

And whilst I was out there I de badged the rear

?id=3911086&outx=600&oq=0

Now off to fit Neo's 312's ;)

I reckon if I hadn't got my league tantrums I'd be making an offer for the Seat wheels, but as it is...

Looks nice though. I can't put my finger on why they suit the Fabia as I've always been a fan of either chunkyish 5 spokes like my old 17s, or thinner spokes like those Seat wheels, or my current ones. At least you can still see the Brembos through them ;)

PS: how's the strut brace, Ross? :D;)

Looks good Ross, more subtle than the Seat wheels you had.

Looks "Euro-look" ish and the rear looks good badgeless. I did that on the tdi and might do it on the vRS too. Either that or a sleeper badge a la Tavia RS!

Either that or a sleeper badge a la Tavia RS!
Like Jon would do anything like that, eh? :rolleyes:

Ross - looking good! Those wheels do suit, although the previous ones looked a bit more "bad boy" :) Anytime you're near Colchester feel free to pop round and polish my car to a similar standard to yours! ;)

Like Jon would do anything like that' date=' eh? :rolleyes:

Ross - looking good! Those wheels do suit, although the previous ones looked a bit more "bad boy" :) Anytime you're near Colchester feel free to pop round and polish my car to a similar standard to yours! ;)[/quote']

You need swissol! ;)