What tyres? Cheapest place to buy online? Are P-Zero Nero Available for the Octy Vrs?

I'm certainly considering getting them when the Proxeses on my Fabia finally give up the ghost. Kwik-Fit are currently doing 25% off four tyres bought together, but I've got mine from Event Tyres in the past, who are slightly cheaper. A lot of people rate MyTyres (although I had a bad experience with them last time I used them) and I think a few people have posted good things about Black Circles. The thing that makes the Neros appealing to me is that they aren't much more than Proxeses at the moment from Event (in fact they're offering un-named 'special offer' Pirellis with the same dimensions and speed rating for slightly less, and although I can't see any other Pirellis that match the Neros' specs, I'm not sure I dare take them up on their offer! :smirk: )

just bought 2 Eagle F1s from Black Circles

although made the mistake of selecting a fitter in Peebles who has put a deep 5mm score into the outer edge of my previously pristine alloy.

The fact that it is anthracite only shows the mark up more.

Won't be going back there for the 2 rears when they are due!

N.B. This has no bearing on Black Circles themselves

Along with Mytyres and Black Circles, try these guys

Tyre traders, car tyres, 4X4, commercial van truck tyres, LOW Prices, performancetyresdirect, choose home delivery, fitted localy, mobile service

I had excellent service from them and they work with local dealers so you can order your tyres with the fitted price include. I just had 4 Falken 452's fitted and I couldn't fault the service

I can't find 205/50/17 ZR in Pirelli Pzero Nero?

Des it exist?

I am buying 2 front tyres and want max grip in the wet and dry, espically when going for it in 1st and 2nd gear!

:)

Shame that you're only replacing two at the moment, as 225/45/17 is a more sensible size for the vRS alloys really, and more readily available.

Would be a bit strange running different tyres sizes front and back though!

Steve

Are you seeking compensation from the tyre fitter?

Steve

TBH with work and various personal stuff going on I can't be bothered chasing it up.

I had to drive to Southport the day after getting them fitted so did around 400 miles - probably lost the opportunity there and then!

Tyre protection rim is unmarked so it's pretty obvious it wasn't a kerb scuff, but sod it.

It is right on the outside edge so with a wee bit touch up, only I will spot it probably.

Also looking at it from the viewpoint that they are no longer completely unmarked (although still look it in all honesty) so maybe i'll stop being so anal about them :lol: