intercooler idea

vrs-si

Key to FMIC success is decent pipework and fitment IMO. You don't really want to be cutting bits off the crash bar and/or bumper. Well I wouldn't want to anyway....

Steve

Oh yeah, you can buy the bits up. Have a look at Samco stuff. It's just knowing what you need really, and coming up with a logical and efficient method.

Checking out the Forge stuff might help too :)

Steve

yeh my thinking is that is i buy the piepwork separately then i can pick and choose the size of the intercooler which i think will be best fit. i dont want to be tied down to the small one off ebay only to change it because its too small

We're working with a well known company to develop a fmic that will require no modification to the bumper crash bar, but still be suitable for power up to 400bhp.

I personally do not like the idea of cutting the crash bar.

Im not a fan of the eBay intercoolers - you dont know what you're getting really!

We're working with a well known company to develop a fmic that will require no modification to the bumper crash bar, but still be suitable for power up to 400bhp.

I personally do not like the idea of cutting the crash bar.

Im not a fan of the eBay intercoolers - you dont know what you're getting really!

Will the prices be inflated such like Jabba or sensible such like Ebay? By the way just out of curiosity do you work for a tuning company or the like? A few of your answers that i have spotted would indicate yes:)

Darren