Skodaboy1983's Fabia vRS

Skodaboy1983

Looks good skodaboy1983

Nice one!:thumbup:

Looks great. I think you have too many stickers in the rear windows though. Get rid of the Skoda tracking one as they're useless anyway, and sadly, i don't think the blue of the McRae sticker goes with your car at all - I'd be tempted to get rid and replace it with a more subtle one.

I've been thinking of taking the mcrae one's off for a while and maybe replacing them with tint instead, but I do have a another mod that I'm keeping secret at the min, need to persude SWMBO to see if she wants it but defo a antil roll bar is going in after my holidays.

Davy

Your right Kay, If I'm honest I'm keeping the National security register stickers in the rear windows as a deterrant, mcrae stickers I think will come off after I've been to a colin mcrae memorial meet with another car club.

I'll make sure the car is clean for the camping trip.

I'm keeping the National security register stickers in the rear windows as a deterrant

Davy just bin the lot, I Don't want to tempt fate here, But if a theiving scrote want's something a sticker isn't going to deter the little fecker.

The threat of a six cell Maglight up the rectum (dry) on the other hand:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry to say mate but think the black wheels look horrible. Never liked black wheels on any car. Takes away the design of the wheel and just looks like a black disc.

• 1 month later...