Who has Mintex Extreme Pads in stock?

RichB86

what are the ds2500's like,i'm geting a set on mine,mainly because i was told they would stand a trackday,then 4 days at the ring,and still get me back,full fluid change too,i thought the oem 312's were good but these are supposed to be a great improvement

Never tried them as I thought they were too much money (£130+) but the feedback about their overall performance is apparently good

what are the ds2500's like,i'm geting a set on mine,mainly because i was told they would stand a trackday,then 4 days at the ring,and still get me back,full fluid change too,i thought the oem 312's were good but these are supposed to be a great improvement

I have a set fitted to the octy and they are very good even when pushed hard.

You can get 10% discount from Demon tweeks and they work out £121 delivered.

I got some castrol response super brake fluid for the flush which is highly rated as well.:thumbup:

Ran them on the Scooby and they were fine on track and on road. Quite expensive and only lasted the same time as normal pads. They also generate a fair amount of dust too so make sure you like anthracite wheels ;)

Chris

No seriously, if I still had the box and the invoice I would post a picture. The pads are currently in buried my workshop which I have no plans to visit for the next 2 weeks. The main reason they are covered in crap is because I slipped them quite a lot. They were black when I took them off and if I can find them when I go up there later this month I'll see if I can dig them out (Although I may have to move the MGB to get at them).

You seem convinced I am either lying or enough of a muppet not to know the difference. I can assure you that neither are the case :) I had a very negative experiance with both sets of EBC pads I tried and then had a very positive experiance with the Mintex I had. I'll never buy EBC again for any car, I just wanted to share my experiance with you so you had more information to make a choice. I hope your very happy with your pads and have more luck with them than me!

I'm surprised that the calliper backing plates went black shall we say. Either way, I'll let everyone know if they are :thumbup: or :thumbdwn: on OEM discs quite soon.