Audi wheels on O1: keep audi logo on centercaps?

Hi all,

After a long wheel-hunt I finally found some 2nd hand dirt cheap and great looking chunks of alloy :D

They're TT Caressa wheels (17")... I'm getting the wheels repainted because they have some scratches on them but I'm wondering about the centercaps:

Should I remove the audi logo from the centercap or keep it?

Con:

- audi logo on skoda looks rediculous?

Pro:

- they are audi wheels so why hide it?

- value decreases if I want to sell them again

- quite some work to smoothen the caps (logo's are sunken)

Just changing the centercaps isn't an option since they aren't normal round centercaps, they really fit in the 5 spoke design...

Here are some pics:

dsc05646hv4.jpg

caressawheel.jpg

What do you guys think?

Cheers

B

Personally, i would keep the Audi logo. a lot of VAG cars (especially VWs) that change the wheels keep the new logo on when its Audi or Porsche wheels and it looks good, just highlights the link with the rest of the VAG family. Also i am considering putting a set of RS4s on my Octy so if you do keep the logo post some pics so i can see what the Audi logo looks like on a Skoda. I bet it will look great!

Nice wheels. I've voted for Skodaizing the centre-caps, but I've also noticed that the OE centre-caps have those tricky little cut-outs for the wheel bolts, so Skoda centre-caps could be a problem.

Either way they'll look good on the car.