UDM VS Tom_vRS' Skoda Octavia MK2.....

Baker21

Great work by you both.

So you like doing red cars do you, Mmmmmmmmmmm

Sure do mate.............I used to love doing dark colours and black but I have to say that working on Red cars is a joy.................if your interested then drop me a PM...........:thumbup:

Wow :eek: :thumbup:

That's some serious nice work! Fancy doing mine too for a few bob? :D

Drop me a PM mate and I will do it, not a problem.............

Looks awesome, he needs them wheels and some lowering.

Got to be impressed with tom whoring his technical skillz out, he does love taking things apart.

He does need my wheels and he does need it decking, looks like I have influenced him a little.......

Have to say that Tom may end up doing all my servicing and maintaining on the Superb now...............top guy..........top work.............:thumbup:

Damn Simon, what can I say!!! To say I'm blown away by the results is a 100% understatement. The Superb was a joy to work on too :thumbup:

I wont't repeat my comments from the DW thread as I don't want to bore people, but please do take a look at the link in the first post - absolutely stunning paintwork correction!!! :thumbup:

And the wheels, oh the wheels. The photos really aren't flattering, but they look jaw droppingly awesome. I stood there looking at them for ages! :o 19s and coilovers are now seriously high on the wish list. Infact, if anyone fancies doing a photoshop by lowering one of the pics on the ASAs I'd very much appreciate it! :P

Likewise mate, I was impressed by your work on the Superb and you know that I will enlist your services in the future.............:thumbup:

I will keep an eye out on Edition38 now for some rims for you so keep in contact and don't buy anything without my input............:D

awesome,but really what did you expect:thumbup:seen quite a few of bakers threads on dw and he allways gets them looking awesome,and you really need those wheels:D

Thanks for that comment mate, much appreciated.......

I did another detail on Sunday so I will be posting that up on DW tonight as work blocks photobucket............:thumbdwn:

Good work mate, have to say that the swirls werent that bad.

How was the paint as hard as expected?

Mine needs doing again when i can get a weekend on it but least this time it will be easy with something like Final Finish and then get the zymol out

Good work mate, have to say that the swirls werent that bad.

How was the paint as hard as expected?

Mine needs doing again when i can get a weekend on it but least this time it will be easy with something like Final Finish and then get the zymol out

Swirls not that bad? For a 20k car? I have to disagree..........maybe I am still a little new to this but IMHO the paint wasn't in the best condition and had clearly been neglected........

The paint wasn't too bad but using the Megs Burgundy Pad and Menz IP it ripped through it no worries..........

I thought the swirling was worse than you'd expect for a car thats only 21 months old with 20k on the clock, but I've seen worse swirling for sure.

I did think automatic car wash when Tom first showed me those pics...

I've seen worse, but I've alsso seen a lot better on a car of that age :)

Steve

I did think automatic car wash when Tom first showed me those pics...

I've seen worse, but I've alsso seen a lot better on a car of that age :)

Steve

:thumbup: