Fall Fabia - Photos inside

Oxboll

Last set of pictures before changing to winter tires.

Let me know what you think....

Enjoy

4043408975_0e7d9bf3ea_o.jpg

4044155894_010791508a_o.jpg

4044239838_3683d6e791_o.jpg

4044156456_9c0258da44_o.jpg

4043410925_31424c5817_o.jpg

4044157844_d20c32ce3d_o.jpg

4044158490_12e294902b_o.jpg

4044159136_f5e2c21fbe_o.jpg

Unfortunately flickr has compressed the photos in kinda harsh way!!!

Edited by Oxboll
added an extra photo
  • Like 1

Excellent pics and I agree you could see them in a Fabia brochure or in magazine adverts. :thumbup:

What make/size are those winter tyres. I need some as my Goodyear F1 GSD3s are useless when it gets cold.

Thanks for all the nice comments. Glad you like it.

@ simbo99: I was standing on a pile of huge wood-logs :-) - no climbing threes for me.

@ TorqueXIsXCheap: The stance has been causing me quite some headache. A Fabia just WANTS to look as if its on stilts!!! But I cracked it!!

@ craig0031: I use winter tires because i drive 31000 miles + every year, and in Denmark half of those miles can be in subzero temperatures or on cold wet and slippery roads. And i don't want to get stuck on an exit ramp just because we got an inch of snow!!!

@ Jim H: I use my standard 16" ATRIA alloys for winter wrapped in Hankook W300 205/45 R16 83H. An excellent winter tire.

Considering I saw my first MK2 fabia in the flesh on friday, it is bigger than some pictures suggest. Further to that, these pictures are awesome. Almost makes me want one (if only they were sold here)

• 1 month later...

Very very nice Oxboll,

I´m currently considering changing my suspention setup to a lower spring, as I looking for more that a 30mm drop. If that is impossible I have to get a coilover set.

I can see you spend a lot of time on the roads ( +31000 miles). How is the Vmaxx kit you have, in terms of comfort? Is it very hard or ...?

I drive though Copenhagen every day, and there is a lot of potholes and don´t want to thrown out of the car due to a very hard setup.

Have you had any issues with your wheels, scraping the wheelarches? Are the 8x18, ET35?

Bgds Dan

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Oxboll, are you still here?

I thought I would revive this thread, to say the pics are absolutely brilliant, and would be perfect for the Brisky Photo Competition. The prize is the pic is featured in the Briskoda 2012 Calender. B)

2011 Briskoda Photo Competition Entry Thread

This months theme is "Nature", so these would be perfect. The only problem is you can only submit 1 picture for it, so I would suggest pic no 5, if not 2. The last one would have been good for last months theme of "Reflections", but it's too late for that. The closing date for entries is Easter, if you do enter, you will definitely get my vote. :thumbup:

Edited by Jim H