spare wheel

kakas1

Spare steel wheel with jack (16") and false floor £46.81 exc VAT - £55 including VAT

...when ordered with the car.

Separately after you have got the car I think it is substantially more.

tom

These are the Skoda prices for an Octavia if the spare is not supplied with the car at the factory (to the nearest nearest pound and excluding VAT). I guess the Yeti will be similar prices......

Socket wrench £10

Tool kit £7

Jack £27

Wheel retaining bolt £4

16" steel wheel (proper size - not a "skinny") £45

Tyre required as well obviously.

Hope that helps

These are the Skoda prices for an Octavia if the spare is not supplied with the car at the factory (to the nearest nearest pound and excluding VAT). I guess the Yeti will be similar prices......

Socket wrench £10

Tool kit £7

Jack £27

Wheel retaining bolt £4

16" steel wheel (proper size - not a "skinny") £45

Tyre required as well obviously.

Hope that helps

...on the Yeti you would also need the Polystyrene bits and the hinged cover.

Anyone got the UK prices for everything necessary?

tom

...on the Yeti you would also need the Polystyrene bits and the hinged cover.

Anyone got the UK prices for everything necessary?

tom

Hi,

The kit (excluding wheel / tyre and fitting ) is in the Skoda system at £130! According to the salesman, the tyre / wheel is another £90.

I have the part number for kit somewhere, but not to hand at the moment - will post it in a day or so.

Scott

Hi,

The kit (excluding wheel / tyre and fitting ) is in the Skoda system at £130! According to the salesman, the tyre / wheel is another £90.

I have the part number for kit somewhere, but not to hand at the moment - will post it in a day or so.

Scott

Ouch !!!

tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Scott

I sent an e-mail to Skoda UK and had a telephone response a couple of days ago.

The response was that a spare wheel kit was not yet available for the Yeti but SUK were "looking into it".

Has anyone actually managed to buy an after-sale Yeti-specific kit?

John

I sent an e-mail to Skoda UK and had a telephone response a couple of days ago.

The response was that a spare wheel kit was not yet available for the Yeti but SUK were "looking into it".

Has anyone actually managed to buy an after-sale Yeti-specific kit?

John

Hi,

I think Agerbundsen over in Denmark has retro fitted the spare wheel assembly might be worth sending him a PM.

Regards,

TP

Edited by The Plumber

You called?

5L6 863 463 B 1BS TRUNK LINER

5L6 858 857 B iNSERT (PLASTIC BOX)

5L6 858 857 C INSERT

5L6 858 857 A INSERT

5L0 853 909 CLIP - 6 PIECES

8P0 601 027 STEEL WHEEL

1K0 803 899 E SCREW

1T0 011 031 C JACK

4D0 012 219 A WRENCH

761 20807 DUNLOP 195/60 R16

I assume the part numbers are the same in the UK, but the tyre may not be a skoda part number. The six "clips" are actually special screws, used to screw the plastic boxes together.

The foam piece tha flattens to old floor to support the liner and the old floor liner v´become obsolete. Everything fits, but the plastic boxes need a little muscling to get in. 15 minute job to fit. Only hitch is that you have to lift the tyre to get the removeable trailer hitchout of its pocket in the bottom tool tray. There are fitted places for the jack and wrench in that same tray.

The hooks for the shopping bags become less useful, as they are now too close to the floor for the baags to hang from them.

That should be IT.