Yeti E round front lights: what do they do?

So the brochure says that from the Yeti S upwards you get standard front fog lamps. You also only get standard Daytime Running Lights on the Elegance level - thus splitting the round lights into two. So sans any options, what do the round front Rolls Royce lights do on a Yeti E?

:-johann

Firstly: my S came with DRL as standard

Secondly: the answer to your question is in this thread: what-does-the-e-get-instead-of-front-fogs

And there I thought I had read all the posts on here.

Though in saying that that thread still did not answer the question. And according to the UK brochure DRL is only standard on the Elegance level. Thus there must be something else on a boggo standard E. Maybe the park lights?

The brochure is wrong - our SE came with DRL's as standard.

That certainly won't be a first for a SUK brochure! DRLs will be mandatory in the EU in a few year's time but I guess they have perhaps just simplified things and done it early!

I also got the impression that the DRLs came with the S trim. A previous post asked how they were switched. I responded that the option was on the Maxidot but the S does not have the Maxidot display so the Turn Signal lever is used instead.

Incidentally Skoda call them Daylight Driving Lights. (DDL)

My new S model has the daytime running lights as does the E model I believe. The only difference with the E model is that it does not have the fog lights in the one half of each round light.