3m Di-Noc Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap Group Buy

sausage roll

Ok boys and girls. I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a group buy.

I have got a supplier who will do this for me for £40 per metre. Measurements would be 1000mm x 1220mm. You can use this stuff to wrap anything you like. It will do interior projects as well as exterior. This is the stuff that companies wrap the ouside of cars in. It will do a carbon bonnet or roof wrap or you could just retrim the interior plastics. You can of course buy as many metres as you want e.g. 2000mm x 1220mm or 5000mm x 1220m etc.....

This is the genuine product direct from 3M as I know some of the stuff on ebay is not.

Here is a video of how it works.

and here is a video of how durable it is if you make a mistake

Link to latest wrap of ferrari in di noc carbon fibre.

This stuff going for at least £60 per metre on ebay and that is the cheapest i can find it. This is a saving of 30% on those prices!!!

Put your name down below if you are interested. The buy will need to be closed by Saturday 29th May and payment must be sent by the end of that day via paypal.

1. Sausage Roll x 2 metres

BRISKODA DISCLAIMER: As per the terms and conditions BRISKODA and it's afilliates are nothing to do with this group buy and hence are exempt from any legal liability if problems arise from the buy.

This group buy is not an offical BRISKODA organised group buy and therefore BRISKODA, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

Edited by Sausage Roll

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested..! is that the best price you can haggle to? Also is the max width 1220mm?

Fooking hell, how much cheaper do you want it? That is 30% cheaper than anywhere on the internet and posted to your door included in that price!

Max width is1220mm as it apparently comes on a roll of 1220mm x 50000mm from 3M.

Just nipped out to measure the shifty mobile. You could wrap the whole car with a width of 1220mm as obviously you wrap each panel seperately. Bonnet front to back measures 900mm. Roof width is 1000mm. Widest part is boot lid which is exactly 1200mm at its widest point.

Edited by Sausage Roll

Fooking hell, how much cheaper do you want it? That is 30% cheaper than anywhere on the internet and posted to your door included in that price!

Max width is1220mm as it apparently comes on a roll of 1220mm x 50000mm from 3M.

Just nipped out to measure the shifty mobile. You could wrap the whole car with a width of 1220mm as obviously you wrap each panel seperately. Bonnet front to back measures 900mm. Roof width is 1000mm. Widest part is boot lid which is exactly 1200mm at its widest point.

Yeah I just measured it too lol thanks for confirming. As for the pricing, apologies.. I saw some on ebay earlier but they weren't M3 so Im assuming they are imitation ones. Im tempted on the bonnet just for stone chip protection as no1 priority.. cheaper than anything else you can get :thumbup: with the bits left over do some interior wrapping or something..

Ok to help any others answer some Qu's there is a link here: FAQ

Im assuming its the same type of thing..?

Yeah I just measured it too lol thanks for confirming. As for the pricing, apologies.. I saw some on ebay earlier but they weren't M3 so Im assuming they are imitation ones. Im tempted on the bonnet just for stone chip protection as no1 priority.. cheaper than anything else you can get :thumbup: with the bits left over do some interior wrapping or something..

Ok to help any others answer some Qu's there is a link here: FAQ

Im assuming its the same type of thing..?

There is all sorts of sh!te on ebay claiming to be what it ain't :rofl: ....... If it's not Di-Noc by 3M then don't even bother. It won't last, it will fade and you won't be able to make mistakes and rectify like you can with this stuff. This is what the professionals use to wrap and TBH at this one off price you can't afford to miss it if you want some. This is trade price :yes:

Search youtube and google for di-noc to see the quality of this stuff.

Edited by Sausage Roll

how much of this stuff would i need to do a bonnet on a vrs fabia?

some little scab has scratched my bonnet about 8inches long above the drivers side headlight and well....this stuff would more than likely be cheaper than spraying it.

cheers

how much of this stuff would i need to do a bonnet on a vrs fabia?

some little scab has scratched my bonnet about 8inches long above the drivers side headlight and well....this stuff would more than likely be cheaper than spraying it.

cheers

You'd need 2 metres. This would give you plenty left over to trim any other bits. In fact you would probably have enough left over to do both wing mirrors which would compliment the bonnet perfectly! Thats probably what I'm going to do :thumbup:

Let me know if you want some :yes:

Edited by Sausage Roll

im unsure if this will make my car a chav target if i do the bonnet and wing mirrors, it does looks nice but a little fast and furious for the exterior.

perfect for the interior plastics though, put me down for a meter please B)

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

5. Boothy x1metre (maybe 2 will have a think)

Edited by Boothy

Just over a week left on this one folks!

Anyone wanting to pay up please PM me for paypal addy :thumbup:

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

6. Boy x 1 metre.

Edited by Boy

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

6. Boy x 1 metre.

7. sake-bito x 1 meter

STOO

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

6. Boy x 1 metre.

7. sake-bito x 1 meter

8. Robshaw x 1 Metre

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

6. Boy x 1 metre.

7. sake-bito x 1 meter

8. Robshaw x 1 Metre

9. Hastie84 x 1 Metre

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

5. Boothy x1metre - PAID

6. Boy x 1 metre.

7. sake-bito x 1 meter

8. Robshaw x 1 Metre

9. Hastie84 x 1 Metre - PAID

Right folks, remember that you need to have sent me payment for your order by end of Saturday. Two paid for already and a couple have taken my paypal addy. What about the rest of you?

Oh and to westallc it is not avaiable in gloss black, only carbon. You could always carbon wrap and then laquer over the top. With a few coats it glosses over very nicely (have seen it done before but can't remember where).

Cheers, Jon

Edited by Sausage Roll

2. boomsly x 1 metre

3. Wardy x2 metres

4. Dully86 x1 metres

5. Boothy x1metre - PAID

6. Boy x 1 metre.

7. sake-bito x 1 meter

8. Robshaw x 1 Metre

9. Hastie84 x 1 Metre - PAID

10. Q. x 1 meter