Yeti Options Survey

ONLY tick OPTIONS. Please don't tick standard items to your spec of Yeti.  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Which "External" factory OPTIONS did you select for your Yeti?

• 17" Dolomite alloy wheels
    • 17" Annapurna alloy wheels
    • Parking sensors: rear (only tick if you don't have Park Assist)
    • Parking sensors: front (only tick if you don't have Park Assist)
    • Park Assist
    • Bi-Xenon lights
    • Cornering fog lamps
    • ESP
    • Hill Hold Control
    • Hill Hold Control + ESP
    • Rough Road package
    • Tyre pressure monitor
    • Tow bar preparation
    • Silver roof rails
    • Metallic paint
    • Panoramic sunroof
    • NONE - Option added from other sections below
    • Extended dealer warranty
    • Downgrade to 16" wheels
  2. 2. Which "Internal" factory OPTIONS did you select for your Yeti?

• Spare wheel
    • 6 CD Autochanger mounted in boot
    • Off-road button
    • Variable boot floor
    • 12 Speaker "soundsystem"
    • 3 Spoke steering wheel
    • Electric seat with memory mirrors
    • Upholstery: Leather
    • Auto dimming rear view mirror and rain sensor
    • Light Assisstant
    • Columbus Sat nav
    • Heated windscreen
    • Heated seats
    • Third headrest for rear middle seat
    • Lumber support for front seats
    • Maxi-dot trip computer
    • Bluetooth telephone preparation (and steering wheel)
    • NONE - Option added from other sections above/below
    • Folding front seat
  3. 3. Which dealer fit OPTIONS did you select for your Yeti?

• 17" Spitzberg alloy wheels
    • 17" Flash alloy wheels
    • Winter wheels and tyres (set)
    • Mud flaps
    • Tow bar: detachable
    • Tow bar: fixed
    • Decorative strips
    • Luggage basket
    • Stubby aerial
    • First aid kit
    • Warning traingle
    • Fire Extinguisher
    • Bicycle holder - internal
    • Floor mats: rubber
    • Floor mats: textile
    • Dog guard
    • Parcel shelf net
    • Roof bars
    • Sunblinds
    • NONE - Option added from other sections above

As a something to be read in conjunction with TP's trim and colour survey I thought I'd do this poll. Maybe a moderator can pin this as well as it would help new prospective owners and be of interest to the rest of us if you want to find another member that has the same options. Shout if I missed something. Can't add anything to the bottom poll but there are still spaces for factory stuff I might have missed!

And as I voted I realised something: please don't vote for stuff that is STANDARD on your spec! Only vote for options please.

Edit: removed alcantara and added electric seats.

Edit: added downgrade 16" wheels and Extended warranty (had to add the latter to the top section as each section can only have 20 questions)

Edit: added folding front seat

Edited by 900000
  • Like 1

Some of the options I've selected came as standard on our elegance, hope it helps emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Sorry macdemon no it does not help!!! Eeck! I said twice only options to be selected as otherwise there is little point! Can you please delete your votes and vote again! emoticon-0140-rofl.gif Sorry

There was a similar survey a long long while ago (not pinned) can't remember if it was me or someone else who started it :wonder:

Anyway a good survey; have selected floor mats from the dealer but they were actually a factory option and the winter rim's were dealer supplied but tyres and fitting came from elsewhere.

Regards,

TP

There was a similar survey a long long while ago (not pinned) can't remember if it was me or someone else who started it emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Oops... Did not see it since it was not pinned and search on our dear site is a bit hit and miss.

Sorry macdemon no it does not help!!! Eeck! I said twice only options to be selected as otherwise there is little point! Can you please delete your votes and vote again! emoticon-0140-rofl.gif Sorry

Okeeeeeeee

All done, only 'ticked' what we have added that does not come as standard, sorry for the error :D

Edited by Macdemon

Okeeeeeeee

All done, only 'ticked' what we have added that does not come as standard, sorry for the error :D

Not an error! Hehehe. Eagerness is cool! :rofl: But this way we'll be able to gauge what the most popular options are. Since over 50% if Yetis are in Elegance trim it would have skewed Xenon lights for example as being highly popular though they are in fact just standard with owners having had little choice in them being there or not.

Some of the options were standard on the DK Ambition = UK SE.

emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Just like Xenons are standard on a UK Elegance for example... Only pick what was additionally fitted to your vehicle and not its standard specification irrespective of which country it is from.

Wheres the none box for each section?

I have chosen a completely standard elegance as it had all the options I wanted? Can't see how this is going to tell much unless related to the exact model as well. The main reason I went for the elegance was that it only cost about £2k more than the SE and yet had £3.5k worth of extras, most of which I wanted, so have I actually ordered all these extra or just gone for the next model up instead.

At the time of sale most extras are effectively worthless but the higher model is always worth a bit more

True I had not thought of that. But I think in this case you will just not complete the poll at all! emoticon-0140-rofl.gif Sorry. It is for people that have actually put options on their cars. emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Johann

the problem is that the system here needs you to tick something in each of the sections, and it is possible to just have chosen a dealer-fit object.

Ah! You can see I don't do polls often. I'm on the same page now. I will add a None for each section.

I can't see the panaromic sunroof listed as an option, otherwise I would have ticked that as well.

Doh! How stupid am I! And I ordered this as well. I used the August 2010 brochure and of course the sunroof is not listed. I'll add it now.

I have chosen a completely standard elegance as it had all the options I wanted? Can't see how this is going to tell much unless related to the exact model as well. The main reason I went for the elegance was that it only cost about £2k more than the SE and yet had £3.5k worth of extras, most of which I wanted, so have I actually ordered all these extra or just gone for the next model up instead.

At the time of sale most extras are effectively worthless but the higher model is always worth a bit more

I had a slightly different problem that non of the specifications met my needs, personally like cars fairly simple but with specific bit's of kit. Could have quite easly settled for an 'S' 110 4x4 trim but unfortunately you couldn't spec it with the rough road pack or HHC :S So I went for the SE and to speed up delivery the 140 engine as I ordered in August 09.

As it was though they built it missing the requested off-road option so had to wait another 7 weeks for a replacement to be built and sent over (that's how quick you could order and take delivery last year on a 140 TDI).

Regards,

TP

As it was though they built it missing the requested off-road option so had to wait another 7 weeks for a replacement to be built and sent over (that's how quick you could order and take delivery last year on a 140 TDI).

Wow! That is amazing! Just 7 weeks! In total I'd have waited 7 months... NO chance of a re-order if they have messed anything up.

I have the 6CD option but not in the boot, unless there's something very clever going on! I just post 'em into the dash. Is there an alternative version, and do I tick or not please?

Mike

Mike. If you have an SE spec or above the Bolero you are referring to is in fact standard and not an option. If you ordered a Bolero as an option on a lower spec I'll change the wording!

• 1 month later...

Well since there was not a single vote next the Alcantara seats I removed that and changed it to Electric seats and folding mirrors since many people now have that.

Remember to ONLY tick options and NOT standard fit equipment to your spec.

• 1 month later...