Yeti Accessories anyone?

IanVW

Hi i have a black experience ordered just wondering has anyone fitter the exterior styling accessories to their yeti and would you have any pics of your cars with them on? If anyone has them on a black yeti all the better lol:)

Those mirror covers look very chromy, in the pics in the accessories book they look more aluminium look? Not to sure on the chrome look as its a bit too shiny emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Then I suspect you would prefer these Milotec ones:

2479_0.jpg

They also make chrome ones:

2478_0.jpg

And you can buy them from here:

http://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c352_Exterior-equipment.html&XTCsid=54927bbd9c48d70949e03ab9f9e622aa

do u think those alu ones wud look better on a black yeti or the shiny chrome ones

If you are getting silver roof rails get the mirror covers that match those the best. I don't think the roof rails are chrome! But that is just my view. Dacecarter's chrome mirrors and satin silver luggage basket and rails look great.

Also look at the mirror caps on this Tangerine Yeti: http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/178739-tangerine-pictures-and-a-steering-wheel-question/ They seem to not be chrome and this is a dealer demo (I presume) so I guess that is also a genuine Skoda part...

• 3 weeks later...