Nicest Fabia on Briskoda?

xa0sx

I think the best photo of a Fabia (if you include the Mk2) is this one.

4043410925_31424c5817_o.jpg

There are more here. Fall Fabia - Photos inside

B)

I would say it is the best photo of a Fabia, but not necessary the best Fabia of all.

Devonutopia's Mongrel is quite good.

Edited by Jim H

So this has turned into a 'my car is the best' thread.. :giggle:

Everyone knows the car built to look like a fabia vrs on airride was the best, probly never to be beaten.

Fabis-2.jpg

_MG_8514.jpg

But other than that one.. it's got to be mine :D

57939_10150255985355467_876460466_14629740_6819889_n.jpg

Edited by pip_vrs
  • Like 1

those tt comps are so nice!! how much is ur car lowered mate?

Wound all the way down at the front and rears on the lowest. I have now removed the rear adjusters so it sits alot nicer. Winter mode will start at the weekend emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

i really love that front bumper tbh, but the whole car is very understated but done so well...my personal fav, oh and the colour emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

it is very sexy but i couldnt use that everyday, its way to low, mines low enough to catch every now and then and mine must be a inch higher emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

it is very sexy but i couldnt use that everyday, its way to low, mines low enough to catch every now and then and mine must be a inch higher emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

lol i think the one above is on airbags so its only that low while its stood posing, can return to a usable height for travelling :p which is another selling point, that only thing for me is the engine as its not a real vRS to my knowlege was a 1.2 or 1.4 or somthing ?! :( bad times, would need a full transplant to make me happy, but otherwise the cars is gorgeous!

lol i think the one above is on airbags so its only that low while its stood posing, can return to a usable height for travelling emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif which is another selling point, that only thing for me is the engine as its not a real vRS to my knowlege was a 1.2 or 1.4 or somthing ?! emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif bad times, would need a full transplant to make me happy, but otherwise the cars is gorgeous!

Think its a 1.9 non turbo diesel. Needs an engine and it will be perfect. It's changed owners a few times recently and back up for sale on PH.

lol i think the one above is on airbags so its only that low while its stood posing, can return to a usable height for travelling emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif which is another selling point, that only thing for me is the engine as its not a real vRS to my knowlege was a 1.2 or 1.4 or somthing ?! emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif bad times, would need a full transplant to make me happy, but otherwise the cars is gorgeous!

very dissapointing to hear that... no power to back up the look emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

very dissapointing to hear that... no power to back up the look emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

it's not so bad, it gives you the opportunity to put somthing really quick in it 1.8? or if you have the means a 3.2V6? lol ahhhh why wont someone do this and make me a happy man :(

it's not so bad, it gives you the opportunity to put somthing really quick in it 1.8? or if you have the means a 3.2V6? lol ahhhh why wont someone do this and make me a happy man emoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

I guess so, if theyve got more money than sense emoticon-0136-giggle.gif .... i suppose unlike me people buy fabia's for reasons other than economy and cheap tax emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I guess so, if theyve got more money than sense emoticon-0136-giggle.gif .... i suppose unlike me people buy fabia's for reasons other than economy and cheap tax emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

when i first got mine at 19 those were the factors that appealed....now days I jus like to be scared a little bit, if a car makes me wee a little bit then I usually want to own it haha.

when i first got mine at 19 those were the factors that appealed....now days I jus like to be scared a little bit, if a car makes me wee a little bit then I usually want to own it haha.

lol! i do like fast/sports cars etc but ive had to sell mine for the time being, untill the funds allow me 1 again emoticon-0136-giggle.gif .....emoticon-0148-yes.gif