Lowering Options - MK2 Fabia vRS

Honestly though H&R RARB is the best mod  :) ( together with springs , very good!)

Maybe I will disagree to that statement in say... 2 weeks time (hopefully).

Edited by newbie69
  • Like 2

No its just an addition to the thread addressed at anyone interested in lowering or upgrading their suspension.

??

What is the mod you are referring to?

Or what is it you are fitting?

The, longed for, Bilstein B8

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

this is mine on eibachs, 20 mill front 15 mill back ...

img0949jr.jpg

Hi just a quick question if you can help, I have the vrs estate also and am considering lowering it I have been looking at these springs

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/fabia-eibach-lowering-springs-vrs-estate-2010-2013-50479

In your post you say you have eibach 15mm at back and 20mm front, are these the springs you used as the say 20mm front and back on the site?

Lovely looking car by the way looks awesome in black with black Gigaros, I have a blue one but want to change my gigaros to black.

hhhmmm you are right , it does say that .... as far as I know its only 20mm front and back for the hatch, the estate needs more height and load capacity at the back...... should be 15mm..... either the 20mm is a misprint, or the springs are for the hatch! lol.... I'd ring and check ;) someone put the hatch springs on the estate and said they ruined it! as long as you are SURE they are for the estate it will be fine!

I called skoda today to check putting these on wouldn't affect my warranty and gave them the part number and also chassis number for my car and they said the springs were fine, so hopefully they will be, it just confused me as you say yours are 15mm at back, so though maybe there were other ones I hadn't seen. Thanks for your help

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So admittedly the car isn't as low as I thought - front looks better but the rear looks hardly any different. I think it's only by about 30mm that the B12 kit lowers it by but thought it would be more noticeable. Will post pictures from the computer tomorrow to see what others think

• 3 months later...

Has anyone got a picture of a hatch on H&R lowering springs running 205/45 17 tyres? I've got a brand new set sitting in the garage but there's a few speed bumps around my area and don't fancy scratching the bumpers.

Has anyone got a picture of a hatch on H&R lowering springs running 205/45 17 tyres? I've got a brand new set sitting in the garage but there's a few speed bumps around my area and don't fancy scratching the bumpers.

IMG_0666_zpsf610ce34.jpg

Just dont park too close to kerbs at the front. Failing that i'll buy them from you.